Our School Vision
“Growing Life Long Learners who care, share and shine”
At Woodside we provide a positive, friendly and stimulating working environment which supports high motivation and engagement in purposeful learning for all pupils and staff.
The safe environment will nurture and inspire creativity and a love of learning, allowing everyone to flourish and grow together within an atmosphere of mutual respect.
We nurture lifelong learners who are aspirational, reflective, creative, respectful and who work together and never give up.
Our Core Values
Respect, Resilience & Responsibility
At Woodside we aim to provide…
- a happy, safe and nurturing environment for all
- a culture that promotes healthy and positive attitudes to learning and living
- a curriculum that is meaningful, purposeful and relevant, which develops enquiring minds and essential skills for life
- a team of reflective practitioners who engage in high quality professional staff development to benefit children’s learning.
- opportunities for all members of our school community to play a role in school development; ensuring that every voice is heard