Respect, Resilience & Responsibility
At Woodside we aim to provide…
- a happy, safe and nurturing environment for all
- a culture that promotes healthy and positive attitudes to learning and living
- a curriculum that is meaningful, purposeful and relevant, which develops enquiring minds and essential skills for life
- a team of reflective practitioners who engage in high quality professional staff development to benefit children’s learning.
- opportunities for all members of our school community to play a role in school development; ensuring that every voice is heard