Hello, My name is Emma Fletcher. I work for a Norfolk charity called the Benjamin Foundation. I have been employed by the Hethersett Cluster of schools as the Parent Support Adviser (PSA).
The cluster consists of Cringleford Infants, Hethersett, Woodside Infants, Junior and the Academy, Little Melton Primary and Mulbarton Infants and Junior school.
Parenting can be hard and sometimes things can get tough. As a parent/carer you want what is best for your child.
As your PSA I am here, to listen and support your family deal with issues or concerns you may be facing. I may not have all the answers but together we can explore ways forward.
- Support you when you meet teachers, promoting positive relationships between home and school.
- Support you when you attend appointments regarding your child with other professionals, for example at the hospital.
- Offer support and guidance if your child’s behaviour becomes challenging.
- Find services and agencies available to support your family, regarding housing, benefits, divorce, and bereavement to name a few.
- Be available to meet you in school or in your home, wherever you feel most comfortable.
If you feel that you would like to meet me for an informal chat, you can contact your school office and ask to be referred or contact me directly via mobile or email.
Mobile – 07826861601
Email – email@example.com