Welcome to our school website
Our School Vision
“Growing Life Long Learners who care, share and shine”
At Woodside we provide a positive, friendly and stimulating working environment which supports high motivation and engagement in purposeful learning for all pupils and staff.
The safe environment will nurture and inspire creativity and a love of learning, allowing everyone to flourish and grow together within an atmosphere of mutual respect.
We nurture lifelong learners who are aspirational, reflective, creative, respectful and who work together and never give up.
Our Core Values
Respect, Resilience & Responsibility
At Woodside we aim to provide…
- a happy, safe and nurturing environment for all
- a culture that promotes healthy and positive attitudes to learning and living
- a curriculum that is meaningful, purposeful and relevant, which develops enquiring minds and essential skills for life
- a team of reflective practitioners who engage in high quality professional staff development to benefit children’s learning.
- opportunities for all members of our school community to play a role in school development; ensuring that every voice is heard
Message from the Head
We hope that our website is informative and gives you a true insight of what learning is about at Woodside. We are extremely proud of our school and our school community and we all work together to ensure that everyone is challenged and developed in every aspect of their learning. You will see that as well as being a successful school we also provide a highly creative curriculum in a nurturing environment where we all have fun learning together.
Our staff are committed to ensuring that every child is valued, cared for and given every opportunity to reach their full potential. Please contact us if you would like to know more about our school or to arrange a visit
Angela Jermy (Headteacher)